I’m trying so hard to keep a roof over my sons head for Christmas... please read 🙏🏻

L • Mommy to two boys and a little girl 💕

I’m so scared right now. I’ve tried to every option I could find to help but nothing is working out.

I lost my job due to the pandemic. I tried to get unemployment but it was denied.. I’m still looking for a job that will support me and my son but with so many people out of work and looking it’s so hard. I haven’t found anything yet. I had money saved up for emergencies but I have exhausted it and now I’m down to my last $50. Rent is due in 2 weeks and there’s no way I’m going to be able to pay it. I’m so terrified. I don’t want to be homeless with my son... we don’t have that much support anywhere else.. I don’t want him to see me as a failure.

I’m trying so hard to keep a roof over our head for the holidays. I may not be able to buy Christmas presents this year but I think we’d both be happy enough just to have a home. My son is such a good boy.. he doesn’t deserve this. I feel so guilty and helpless. The struggles are making my depression unbearable and I can’t afford to continue my treatment. My son doesn’t know how bad things really are. He knows something is wrong because I cry all the time. I don’t want to scare him with the reality. I just want him to stay happy and focus on first grade.

This is something I have never done before. I don’t like asking for help. It makes me feel guilty. But as a last resort I set up a Go Fund me page to raise money for December rent. I feel so horrible asking for help but anything at all would make a huge difference right now. Even prayers would mean the world.

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy during these scary unprecedented times. God Bless ❤️❤️

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-me-and-my-son-get-thru-this?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

My beautiful baby boy ❤️