Intuition or anxiety? Opinions please

Kat

So I’m 29.5 weeks pregnant. My bumpnreally hasn’t changed since 25 weeks, I haven’t gained any weight either.. the last few weeks, I have felt different, like I am having GD symptoms or something going on even though I passed the test at 25 weeks, barely but passed. on Friday, I had contractions for two hours straight lasting around 30 seconds each and a lot of pressure. I drank a lot of water and relaxed the rest of the night and they calmed down.. Saturday, I didn’t feel her move all day, she is a very active baby. I drank cold water, I drank cold Powerade and still nothing. I got in the bathtub and finally after 35 mins she moved 8 times, this is was the only time I ended up feeling her move that whole day. She has never done that before. Anyways, I went to the doctor today, and told the doctor all of this(not my normal obgyn but saw her new partner). Anyways tomorrow I go for the 3 hr test for GD(I’ve taken it twice before and itshorrible]

Background- after 4 years of infertility, I finally got pregnant with our baby boy. I ended up having GD, strep B, and preeclampsia that got bad enough for me to spend the last part of my pregnancy in the hospital. I had him by emergency csection at 37 weeks. He was only 4pds 11 oz and they think he had quit growing around 31-32 weeks.

Anyways, I can’t stop crying yesterday or today. I feel like something is going on with the baby but my next ultrasound isn’t until 3 weeks from now. I told my obgyns partner today but she didn’t really acknowledge what I was saying about my bump not changing or me gaining weight. I can’t shake this feeling, and Idk what to do about it. Idk if my anxiety is just crazy or if something is really wrong. I even tried calling back to speak with myobgyns partner to try and get a clearer answer about it but didn’t get a return call before they closed. What would you do? Would you go to labor and delivery and see if they will do an ultrasound and check out the baby? Am I crazy and just super anxious?! I just wish I had peace of mind about it and she would’ve gave me a clear answer and did an ultrasound while I was there 😭 I don’t want to be worried for the next three weeks.💔😭