How do I handle going No Contact with an in law?

I have chosen to go No Contact with my sister in law. She has done nothing but be rude to me, lie to me and about me, and is weirdly jealous of my marriage with her brother. It’s gotten to the point where she’s been violent and attempted to assault me and break into our home because I wouldn’t let her come over.

So I have chosen to block her on all social media’s and phone numbers. I have talked about it with my husband and she is not allowed in our home at all. I am also now pregnant, and I am not involving her in our pregnancy, and probably won’t let her meet the baby.

My husband still talks to her every once in a while, but lately she’s been wiggling her way back in and wants to talk to him a lot, which is fine but I don’t want him to ever cross the boundaries I’ve put up for my safety and mental health.

How do I haven’t going NO CONTACT so over the family holidays I have a reason why I won’t be there, or just about the baby etc. My husband won’t tell her that I’ve chosen to cut her off, he’s very drama free. He respects my choices but won’t tell her everything. Do I send her a long message with my choices, do I let my in laws know, I don’t want to be the “bad guy” here, but I cannot be around my sister in law without feeling uncomfortable, unsafe or annoyed.

Anyone else went no contact with one family member, but tried to keep somewhat a relationship with everyone else?!