Letting myself go

Cassandra

So today my boyfriend (of a year and a month) basically told me I have left myself go. We have a 2 month old baby. I also have a 7 year old daughter who does virtual learning for school. I don’t get a lot of help from him with the baby. Only when he feels like it or if I beg him. Today he said that he wishes I would take care of myself more and actually be a woman. I have let myself go since I have had my son. I don’t have time to shower everyday if I’m not getting help (he is also at work half of the time) I don’t get out and if I do I have to drag my kids along because he doesn’t want to watch them. I haven’t gotten a break. I’m also dealing with PPD. Just hearing him say that really hurt my feelings. He said he only told me that because he cares about me. But if he did he would help me take care of myself. If I could afford to get my nails done and have the time to work out, I would. If he would help watch our baby while I shower that would be amazing. I guess idk why I am posting this. I guess I just needed to rant.