Mum not here 💔

Julietta

My mum died very suddenly this year, she was absolutely fine and healthy and young and one day she felt pain and went to the hospital only to pass away 2 days later due to a blood clot. It was so shocking and traumatic and now that I found out I’m pregnant 7 months later I can’t help but feel extremely depressed.

She used to always tell me to hurry up and get pregnant before she died . But I just never put it together because she was so healthy and we were ttc for over two and a half years . I just feel so disheartened that I got pregnant only after she died and she wouldn’t be there for me or my children.

I’m 11 weeks now and I just can’t seem to get off the bed. I just spend the day watching mindless tv or Netflix and feel so so depressed but incredibly thankful that I’ve finally gotten pregnant. March 25 2021 will officially be my mums year from her death and it feels like it happened just yesterday. My hubby is so fed up with my daily rituals of nothingness but I can’t tell him I’m really depressed because he’s such an amazing husband and father. I miss her soo much and I just wish she was here 💔. Sometimes I feel like calling her and talking to her and telling her how much I miss her food and comfort and laughter and now I feel my life is so so empty without her. Like there is no joy left in this world. I’m just deeply heartbroken and I’m not sure how I can get out of this funk of mine 😭