Yeast infection help

So back in August I met this guy via social media. After about 3 months of talking/ft (he entertained me while I was quarantining) and after I got negative results and so did he, we decided to meet up. I’m 20 years old and I’ve only probably had like one yeast infection prior but ever since we hooked up I’ve gotten 2 back to back. At first I didn’t know what it was but I had an irritated and inflamed vulva/vagina and was producing a lot of yeast. It was miserable, everytime I peed I had a burning sensation. Anyway I’m starting to wonder if I should stop hooking up with him bc I think he’s giving me yeast infections. He seemed to be very clean and together when I met him but this is so weird cause like I said I never had them THIS OFTEN prior to hooking up with him. He doesn’t have long finger nails and his private area doesn’t have any visible infections/blisters/ diseases/strange smells but maybe it’s his nails?? I’m so pissed bc I just got over the last one about a week or 2 ago and I’m right back 😑

Also, if you know any home remedies to soothe a yeast infection please let me know but I will be purchasing the 3 day monistat to relieve this cause it is terrible. The last time I was miseducated and let it just ride out but not this time.