Trust your body!

Annie

So I’m pregnant with my first and am about 6 weeks and 4 days along.

Now I’ve not had a sick day since I was a child and barely ever even catch a cold!

so when I started vomiting a couple of days ago I just assumed it was morning sickness as I had a very strong metallic taste in my mouth as well. This then came with sharp pains in my stomach and diarrhoea later in the day. I was told that these were all normal pregnancy things by many different mothers and told I was being a hypochondriac.

However I knew my body and I knew something wasn’t right after being sick for the 7th time so called a doctor.

it turns out that being pregnant really does a number on your immune system and lowers it so your more susceptible to bugs such as gastroenteritis. Which turns out was what was causing the all my symptoms. 4 days later and I’m finally bouncing back.

Ladies if you think something is wrong listen to your gut instinct!

DO NOT listen to anyone about your body and if you think something is wrong call your doctor. It could be nothing or it could be serious you have every right to over worry and overthink when it comes to you and your babies health you can never be too careful!