Advice

So my husband and I are living in his parents house as of right now, trying to save money and then going to have the support of them when the baby is due. My husband works everyday 7-5 and I work 10-8 3 days out of the week. As of right now I feel like I never see my husband and the only time that I get with him is when We go to bed or when I’m in the shower are just ask him to sit in there with me and talk. I don’t know it’s the pregnancy making me feel like this but I just feel like we aren’t as close as we were before the baby. We used to go and do things like go out to dinner or even just ride around and talk. The weekends he likes to help around the house and I understand that with living with his parents we need to do our part. Because they are helping tremendously. But sometimes if he says we are going on a “date” they tell him how he needs to save money and think about the baby.

For his job he gets to go out to lunch everyday and get whatever he wants and I mainly just eat what’s around the house or sometimes don’t even have an appetite.

But I just feel like it’s not him and I anymore and I honestly don’t even know what I’m getting at I guess I needed to rant as well.