I feel like I do all the chores

Hello,

My husband works around 50+/- hours a week while I work about 30 or so. I used to work 40 but Covid has hit where I work hard and they have cut my hours and will have them cut for the foreseeable future. He works 5 days a week long hours (usually 10+ hours shifts) where I’m currently working 5 days a week with my shifts being 5-8 hours long. I feel like my husband is using me working less as an excuse to make me do all of the chores around the house. I clean and fold/ put away all the laundry, clean up around the house, most weeks I’m the only one who washes dishes, etc. last week I cleaned the entire house and just asked for him to clean the dishes and he went off and on me about how he works more than I do and he doesn’t want to come home and clean. I’m just sick of feeling like I do everything. I’m also worried for the future as I am going back to school starting in January. And I will be working 30 hours a week plus going to college full time and I’m not going to have the time to do all of these chores by myself. I feel like anytime I try to talk about it always leads to an argument where he feels like I’m attacking him for not doing anything but I’m really just trying to ask him if he could help out more. Idk looking for advice.