So nervous...pregnant after 4 miscarriages in 1 year

Gabriella

Here i am again...hcg levels have been looking great. I will be 8 weeks 6 days on Monday (the day of my second scan and what I am calling the official scan) My first scan was at 5 weeks and they could only see a yolk and gestational sac. On Monday there will be an actual baby and heartbeat..I hope. I suffered a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks earlier this year (the heartbeat lost at 6 weeks) and 3 chemical pregnancies to follow. I have been taking progesterone and haven’t had any spotting yet. I was up all night thinking of my scan on Monday. There is a huge part of me that feels this is not real and that there won’t be a heartbeat because of my many losses...how/why could this be different? Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat or have ever felt this way. I’m usually a really positive person but it’s so hard to believe when going through numerous loses. I spoke to my doctor this morning snd they said to leave it in gods hands as I have done all I can. Easier said then done :-( any words of encouragement or personal rainbow baby stories?