Feeling sad

I don’t have a relationship with my mother in law for many reasons, and I chose to just because it’s better that we don’t have a relationship for peace in the household since she lives in the in law suite of my husbands house. (My husband won’t live without his parents it’s their tradition)

The issue I have is I work long hours as Nurse and when I’m home on my day’s off I want my baby who is 5 months with me not with his mom. When I’m at work my mother takes care of the baby and spends time with my mother in law so it’s not like I’m keeping the baby from her that would be a bit much. But when I’m home after not seeing him for days I want to spend time with him.

My husband doesn’t seem to respect that. He takes the baby to his mom and I have to call him to bring the baby and explain to him again to respect that I am home and want to spend time with my son & be mommy nothing else!

He tells me after he brings me the baby “you’re not fit for my family I need to cut all tides you’re a cunt I tolerate you I don’t like you”

The relationship with his mother and I went south the second we got married and lived in the same house. (It’s a house my husband purchased and so it’s not like we are living with his parents, it’s his house and wants his parents there)

I’ve spoken to my husband already about his mom and we both agreed its better to keep distance which I’m 100% ok with. But for him to respond to me that way just doesn’t settle well with me.