coming out

Maddie

my first girl crush was Shay Mitchell. i’ve know i was bi for a while now, at first i was too scared to admit it to myself but now i feel more stable and comfortable in my body and mind to realize that i am bi, and admit it to myself. it’s getting tiring hiding it from everyone, chances are people suspect it because i’ve been getting reckless concealing it. i don’t know how to come out to my parents. when i told my dad my friend came out as bi at 14 he said, “she can’t know what she is she has no experience in life or in sex. how is she supposed to know?” i don’t want him to not accept me. i know he’s a good person i just want him to see me the same as he does now. also i know my mom will be supportive but i’m so afraid of disappointing them. my friends i feel like will be supportive for the most part but i also don’t want them to think i had one little girl crush and now i’m bi. i don’t want them to think i’m coming out just for attention. i know some of them will be supportive but others i’m not sure and those are the ones that scare me. i don’t know how to do this and i’m in need of some advice. please, anyone.