relationship drama or mental health issue?

okay so recently i’ve been getting back on the dating scene. i’ve been single for over a year and i feel ready to start something new. i went on a date with a guy on halloween and we went skating with his friends. he was so sweet and it was overall a fun date. but, he kept talking to his friends in spanish knowing that i don’t speak spanish. i felt kinda bummed out because i couldn’t engage more in the conversation or bond w him and his friends. i got to see him in his own element and comfort zone but i couldn’t really show him my personality because i was so nervous the whole time.

then, we kept talking for a few days and it was okay until it was just a text every couple of days on his part. i asked him out again twice and each time he said yes but didn’t even continue the conversation. i had him on my instagram and he would slide up on my stories consistently until one night, right after he slid up on my story, i noticed he unfollowed me. i thought it was weird and decided to ignore him.

i redownloaded bumble and i saw his profile and decided to swipe right (only to see if he would too, and he did) so we had a little convo that was basically three sentences as a whole. i don’t know why but i’m really infatuated with him, the way he was with his friends was the same as the way i am with my friends. when we were consistently talking, it felt really nice and he wasn’t asking me for nude pics like every guy does that i match w on bumble. i felt like he respected me on some level and we had pretty good conversations. do i like him or do i want him because he’s unattainable?

also i followed his instagram again and i feel stupid for doing that but i also feel like he doesn’t know me at all and it sucks that i can’t show him who i really am because i saw his personality and we’d really get along, as friends or beyond:(