I’m not crazy RIGHT ?

Dude I’m 7 weeks 3 days . My emotions are all the way fucked up. For the passed 6months I’ts been an ongoing argument with my boyfriend about being productive. he comes home doesn’t clean , doesn’t give the dogs any attention, just plays video games. If I don’t ask to to do something else or help around he won’t get off until it’s time for bed and if I try to make converts hell be pissed bc “he has to go to work “ and “I keep him up” he plays 8 hours straight longer if I let him. He always says he’ll be more productive but I see no change NOTHING . Then he wants to be mad at me for brining it up cuz I’m just a “bitch” and “get pissed in a blink of an eye” . Tell me I’m not crazy ? I have half a mind of smashing his shit up or taking it tf away . I can’t believe I even bought it for him IM PISSED . I’m so tired of going around in circles with him . He’s a grown fucking man “apparently”

Also we weren’t trying for a baby . Ik it’s a blessing but I never wanted this to happen so now I feel stuck.