Check in 12/13 (+\-)

J

Happy Sunday Ladies! I’ve been trying to keep positive, as the wait continues. Today’s 2dp5dt, and I can’t say whether the heavy feeling and tickle to the abdomen yesterday, or my lower back pain today are signs or symptoms, but one can hope.

To all my fellow sisters in the TWW Limbo: Marie and Shatara (Happy belated birthday!), Hamina, Eloise, E. Low, Cassie, Amanda, Ali, and anyone I missed, Happy PUPO + PASP!

Not many ER’s to note as the holiday nears but I believe Jancy’s is still pending, all the best!

Happy transfer day to Kristine! Also, for those awaiting transfer soon: Sarah, and Emily🤞🏼this Monday, Brit, and Dary Wednesday, Cheyanne, Nicola, K, Ro and Alisha- thinking of you♥️♥️, and Sandy- hopefully soon!

May your betas flourish: Merryn f/u Mon! Let’s say a prayer for Taj, that her 4th beta soars into the 1000s.

Congratulations again to the official pregnancies: Mandy, Queen, Miss Melissa, and a Mega congratulations to StaN!

Sending much appreciation to the OG’s: Mama, B, Penguin, all our lovely supporters! Cheers!⭐️

To those struggling to find peace or happiness, especially due the sometimes gruelling

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> process; you’re feeling’s are valid. We are here for you!❤️😘

Wishing everyone all the best the of the holiday season! 🎁🎁🎉❤️♥️⭐️⭐️