I can’t take it anymore..

I have a six year old daughter and her father is a good dad but he is so problematic towards me. Last week my daughters pediatrician put her on a diet because she’s overweight. On Friday I got her a kids meal from Wendy’s because she is allowed one cheat meal a week for either breakfast, lunch or dinner. Today, after her father picks her up he calls me at 8 o’clock at night while I’m in bed with my husband ready to fall asleep and accuses me of telling my daughter to lie to him about the food and that I’m teaching my daughter to be a liar. He’s literally fighting with me about this. If you think this is ridiculous, he does this every week. Every time he calls me it’s about petty bs. This is causing me an insane amount of stress and anxiety. I was so upset I was crying. He is married with a newborn and he still acts like a piece of s**t to me. He’s rude as f**k to my husband after he’s tried multiple times to have a good relationship with him. I don’t know what to do anymore. I know I can’t erase him out of my life because I obviously have a child with him but I can’t deal with his drama anymore.