Toilet training advice

sam

So for past couple of months my son somtimes tells us if he's done a pee or a poo in Fri night after his bath he went into his room and looked down and squeezed out a pee, wee monkey I quickly scooped him up and tried him on the toilet which he finished as it was bedtime I put his nappy back on and on sat morning we got up and I had him only in a t-shirt and asking him to try go every 20 mins some pees in the toilet and he also sit on somtimes and squeezes to get his pee out and some accident best one was the poo on the floor 🙈 expected😋 he also obsesed with touching everyhting in the toilet so iv took it all out temporary as i feel it may be less distraction also contemplating doing this with his toys however i have no idea if that would affext it differently does anyone have any tips he was only 2 in Nov so part of me thinks he may be to young but also think go with it and see how it turns out I have been watching for signs but tbh the main one is him.lookibg down just before he pees but ofc been naked this is easy to spot im unsure if he will look down whiel clothed.

When did most people go from naked/t-shirt to undeawear or/and clothes. Did any of your wee ones poo round about the same time also