Losing myself

I’ve been dating my bf for two months now and I feel like I’m losing my sense of self. I’m losing my sense of individuality and feel like I’m impressing my bf at times which makes me feel slight imposter syndrome. For example, My bf obviously loves me for me and I appreciate that but ever since then, I’ve been trying to keep him interested by overly exaggerating/expressing my traits such as my sense of humor, my train of thought and way I carry myself. It’s hard to explain.

These are all me naturally but since someone actually finds myself appealing, I feel this need to enhance my characteristics that they fell in love with to please them. I’m starting to lose myself and feel like a fraud/poser. I feel lost. I feel like I’m pretending to be “me”. Makes no sense.

For example, he compliments how funny, sweet, and kind I am, and I start to overdo those traits by trying to be more funny, sweet and kind.

Idk if it’s because growing up, I never was seen as a “catch” and was isolated for being “different”, which made me feel unworthy. As I grew older, I started expressing myself/individuality but a lot of the time, feel like a fraud putting on a show. Help?