patch or pregnant

Lilly

okkkk so a little background info. i have the implant, i’ve had it for 2 years, i’m getting it removed monday because ivebasically bled non stop since i’ve gotten it. about 3 weeks ago my gyno gave my a script to start the birth control patch so that it’ll already work by the time i get my implant out so i’m starting my 3rd patch monday. alsoooo about a month ago my doctor gave me a prescription for a new migraine medicine to take every day and when i picked it up the pharmacy tech let me know that it may make my birth control less effective. i’ve been pretty careful for the most part but there has been a few times my boyfriend didn’t wear a condom and didn’t pull out. last week i had a little spotting for a day so i’m not sure if that was break through bleeding or? but i haven’t had anything since. but my main issue is i’ve been SO nauseous. like every morning i wake up i feel horrible, my stomach is upset, i feel like i’m gonna throw up but i never do. i don’t think i’m pregnant honestly. but has anybody ever experienced this with the patch? i thought i was safe this morning and i actually woke up hungry but completely lost my appetite once i actually made the food and i’ve been laying down, nauseous for the past few hours. i just wanted to know if this is normal orrr??