My boyfriend hangs out with ex wife

My boyfriend and his ex wife were married for years. He claims they only got married because she got pregnant and his family kept bugging him to marry her because they are super religious.

His ex and my boyfriend both claim they were never in love, just loved each other in a friendly way. He’s been in two other relationships since we started dating. Both of the girls had issues with his relationship with his ex.

Let me explain.

His ex is also his baby momma. She has a new boyfriend, they recently bought a house together and my boyfriend and i are renting a house.

She’s invited to all family functions. We hang out with her and her new boyfriend. She’s invited to a little get together we are having tonight.

Today her tire blew out so he dropped what he was doing to help her out. He says he loves her to death but only bc she gave him their son.

He makes jokes about their past sexual encounters together, like her never going down on him & making jokes that we’ve both went down on him. I told him it upset me so he said he’d stop.

She clearly is in a serious relationship and has been for a year. He says he loves me, and we live together. Is it possible they’re just friends ?? I trust him to never cheat. They had a mutual breakup, but sometimes i worry there’s still feelings there.

I was cleaning his house before i moved in to help while him and his ex wife’s new boyfriend moved everything into the uhaul. He said “damn ____ would’ve never cleaned like that”. Like why am i being compared to her? It’s like she’s always brought up in the convo. When I’m with both of them i don’t get any bad vibes. I just worry that maybe there’s some feelings still there between them.