Is this suspicious ?

So today my boyfriend who is also the father of my baby (I’m pregnant) was on his phone next to me. I noticed that on Instagram a girl had him on his “close friends” list. Later on I message him asking who she was and he said “idk a girl from high school I guess”. (We are 24 now)

So I asked if they were close (he didn’t know I saw him on the list). He said no, and asked why. I just responded “okay no reason. If you say so” and left it at that. Five minutes later he messaged me again asking why I brought her up, I just said I was curious since he started following her and he hardly followed anyone aside from family. He responded asking me “why would I lie to you?” So I said “Idk I’m wondering them same” so now he’s blowing up my phone, and has messaged me nine times back to back asking why I asked about her and to call him.

I feel like that’s suspicious. If it was really no one like he said why would he keep asking ? And do you ladies have guys on your close friends list on Instagram that you aren’t close with? Am I overreacting? I just have family and my three girl friends on social media. I don’t even have a close friends list. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Idk what to make of this. No rude comments please.

I’m just curious because he never lets me see his phone . Not like I ask to go through it but like let’s say he needs to look something up and doesn’t have his phone, he’ll use mine. He knows my password and everything. But he would never tell me his, and he’s very private about his phone. Takes it everywhere, now I’m just feeling suspicious of it all.

Vote below to see results!