Is this it for us

Sarah

Hey ladies, I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and I’ve been becoming very frustrated in our relationship.

I’m 23 and he’s 25, I’m getting confuse and frustrated because I don’t think our relationship is growing, if feels very standstill. We don’t discuss living together, our future plans, where we want to live. When I’m emotionally vulnerable, he says he can’t take it, that he’s not capable of managing it. He freaks out.

Like, I don’t feel like this is as serious for him as it is for me. We never just hang out casually, and it makes me feel like he doesn’t even like me sometimes and he assures me he does but needs alone time?? And he asks me to hang out with my friends and they’re already hanging out with their boyfriends.

Idk! Like, does he even want to be with me. I’m not in a rush to move in together, but I feel like there are a lot of boundaries and everyone is confused as to why we don’t live together and I just feel like we don’t spend a lot of time together and that it feels like he really needs to carve time out to see me?? And I’ve been making all the dates, I always ask “am I spending the night” it’s just doesn’t feel good to me anymore and I’ve been feeling this way for 3 months, and when I try to vocalize it he shuts down. I’m so confused