The mothers are driving me crazy!

Danielle

My mom and his mom are going to kill me! I have my venue and date picked but both mothers are driving me crazy I almost want to just go to the court house and just get this over with instead of the wedding I want. One insists I pick out what they have to wear, who is or isn’t invited to my wedding, that I HAVE to have a seating chart, who will be what in the wedding or who will be in my wedding party and my mother has decided she will buy my dress which is great but my mother is law and maid of honor or anyone else isn’t invited to come watch me try on dresses- just her only. But my mother in law is expecting to go and idk how to tell her she can’t. My mom threatened not to come if I invite a certain family member but my fiancé insists I invite that person anyways. I just want to cry. I feel like a the rope in a tug a war battle. I try to stand my ground but they are very persistent and feelings are going to get hurt and I don’t want that. Anyone else go through this? Anyone else just feel like they don’t want the wedding anymore bcuz of other people? 😢😩