How to cut off bro but not my family

Hello everyone, so I think my topic is pretty sensitive and I'm super open for advice.

So I have completly had it with my abusive brother. Ever since we were kids we've had great disdain for each other, I'm 24 he's almost 18. In the past he was physically abusive, I don't mean like the play fighting sibling thing no, full on he wanted to hurt me abusive. Now that I'm older he's more mentally abusive, he enjoys commenting on my body (which is weird because I'm his half sister) saying my boobs are small or how fat I'm getting (no duh I'm 6 months pregnant). When I have tried to ask him to stop and how that's wrong he screams at me saying he didn't say anything too bad and goes off yelling more insults and curse words at me. He also expects me to pay for things like a Disney accounts and clothes he wants or give him rides. If I refuse he will continuously ask or call or text non stop or get extremely upset and has a blow up on me. My grandma on mom's side keeps saying he'll get better and he's just young, or at least he apologized, my favorite things she's said is at least he's not hitting you anymore. I'm just so tired of being used by him as a way to gain items instead of a family member.

Now that I'm expecting I have decided enough is enough I absolutely refuse to have my child witness that behavior and will be cutting off all contact with him in 2021. My only concern is my other Grandparents, they are not related to me but they are his biological grandparents and have been in my life since I was 3. I'm sure as soon as I cut ties he will go tell them how horrible I am and that I cut him out of my life for some other reasom. I'm scared they'll cut me out of their life but I just can't take my brother anymore, I'm so tired of feeling like I have to hide from him or keep quiet as to not anger him. I don't want my child thinking it's ok to treat women like that.

I'm thinking of having a conversation with my grandparents before I cut ties with him so they can get a better understanding of why I decided to do this but I'm a little apprehensive.

I'd love some advice, or if anyone has gone through a similar subject I'd love to hear how you went about it thanks