An ex and possible new interest

Jasmine

Hello ladies, early November I posted about getting into a big fight with my fiancé over the election. Ugly words were said by him and respect was thrown out the window. There has been other times when his anger gets the best of him and the things he says are just pure evil. I ended things and we have kept our distance. 2 weeks ago he calls me, we meet up because he wanted to talk and things were actually nice. I have to admit I did miss him but as I sit back and think of everything he has done. I get angry again. Now let’s get to the present time. We talk everyday and he’s helped me so much during the holidays. I was furlough and he knows Christmas is important to my family. Any who during the time we were not talking. I met an older gentleman. Well I didn’t technically meet him recently, I’ve known him for sometime just never really paid him any mind. I bumped into him around thanksgiving and he asked for my number. Since then we talk about 2x a week. He’s funny, smart, very caring, and I always look forward to his phone call. We haven’t been on a date but he did ask if he can take me out to dinner after the holidays. Now my dilemma, my ex is somewhat back. He’s helped me so much recently but I feel like this character he is portraying will end soon and his negative self will be back. I just wish he would stay this way. Sex with him is AMAZINGGGGGG!!!! The older man is about 15 yrs older than me, soon to be town mayor and a great man. Seems like the answer is clear but your feedback would be awesome. Thank you ladies.