Am I delusional ?

I have been seeing this guy on and off for about 2 years now he’s literally like my dream guy to a few things could be different but he’s HIM . Initially he is the reason why we went anything last Fwb . I had a toxic ex that found out about him and was side bar talking shit . And he had a girl he has been off and on with for years as well I didn’t know about up until damn near a year into this little thing we had going . It never really made sense because he was with me so often so I started to ask question he never admitted tho . I was always honest about my ex and the things he would do . At a point him being with the girl did become a lot more clearer even when he wasn’t telling the truth but at this point I was feeling him and never really intended so I called myself going back to myself ( I knew I had no business I hadn’t talk to that man in a entire year damn near ) after that we kinda was never the same he never trusted me he didn’t have the desire really to be that sweet guy for me anymore everything was whatever and nonchalant but he wouldn’t and still won’t leave me alone ? I know he cares but he like refuses to show it at to the extent I would need him to . And he now has a baby with the girl he has already been on and off with for years. We have had talks about getting back serious he feels as if I should work on being more submissive and respecting him (which is understandable) it seems like we always get back in contact at the perfect timing everytime ! He never lets me go to long without talking to him . On top of all of this he is a Gemini . Can you guys give me some advice ? I can genuinely so I am a tough female . I’ll call a guy the b word before he can call me . I’ve watched my mom be abused majority of my life so it reflects I’m only 22 I am working on me . Which is why I feel like I had part in making it go bad and still hold on to a piece of hope