Is my husband abusive?

My husband constantly tells me I am doing something or acting a certain way when I’m not. Like last night he said I always complain about not feeling well. This is a complete lie and I absolutely never complain about not feeling well. I might mention when I have a migraine but I never complain and I still continue taking care of our kids, cleaning, cooking, etc. all with a migraine. I said “no I don’t, I don’t know why you think that.” And he kinda flew off the handle and told me I’m a liar and I’m always complaining about something. I just went to bed.

Now this morning i guess he felt badly about it and he did all the laundry, took the kids and let me sleep in, and made everyone breakfast. He never apologized but he did all that.

The thing is, this is kinda like a cycle. He will do this thing where he accuses me of being dramatic or crazy, I deny it, he flips out, and then the next day he doesn’t apologize but he’s just randomly super nice. Is this an abuse cycle? Because it feels like it is.