Covid and baby home

Ashley

Hey ladies, I had my baby girl sept 17th.. & I recently tested positive for covid. Have no idea how I even got it because I literally only go to work(which I’m sure that’s how).. anywho, I started getting sick on the 26th, and tested positive on the 30th. I have mild symptoms, little cough, lost my smell(it’s coming back now), no appetite and that’s all...

My babygirl seems to be fine. No fever, she’s eating normal, squealing and talking a lot and laughing etc.. & my fiance is with her and keeps his mask on and I’m separated in the other room and I keep my mask on and wear gloves and face shield when I come out and sanitize and spray anything I touch.

But now he’s starting to get symptoms. He’s having chills and headache, but he tested negative the 31st... & now he’s getting the symptoms. I can’t talk to her doctor until Monday to see what is recommended...

So my question is: have any of you ladies experienced having Covid and dealing with your baby? Did you stop interactions, or did you still interact with baby with proper Ppe? Have any of your babies gotten the virus. Just any help. Idk what the heck to do. My mom also is getting sick, so she can’t go there and his family have wayyyy too many kids and family running in and out all the time I don’t want to risk her there. This is tough.

Thanks ladies ☺️