Extremely irregular periods

Paige 🤷 • ❤1/8/17❤ KCH born👶🏻💙1/1/19💙👶🏻 ERH👶🏻💜 4/25/20💜👶🏻

To make a long story short, since i got my period when i was 10 it has always been irregular,heavy and painful i thought it was normal until being diagnosed with PCOS at 21 after having my son. I was able to track my periods decently not perfect sometimes it was early by a day or two or late by a day or two.

Last month i had a period that was fairly light for me then 11 days after my period ending i had another 'period' it was basically spotting for a week then it just stopped. This month my period was supposed to start 4 days ago, and i started 'spotting' yesterday but its not even enough to wear a pad or liner. When my period starts i spot for a few hours then the show starts but ive never spotted for days. My calender is saying im supposed to have two periods this month. This is very unusual even for me. Has anybody else experienced this?

Im honestly starting to worry about pregnancy, i started treatment last month, ive been safe for the most part and used protection. Should i test just to be safe? Should i talk to my doctor again?