My story

Miranda

Hello lady.

First off i want to start by saying i am soo overly excited and that i still cannot believe myself! After a year of my miscarriage i finally get my first Bfp ❤️

I lost my baby at 20 weeks in December 2019..

it was my first baby, After that my husband and i have been trying.

after around 6-7 months i was diagnosed with pcos :(. I had my consultation with my local Fertility clinic and after all the testing they confirmed pcos. My husband had his Semen analysis and it came back that he had low “morphology”( dont know if i spelled it right ) basically he has a lot of abnormally shaped sperm. I was deficient in vitamin D, My hormones are not normal.

i started working on my vitamins and i was still taking prenatal But still didn’t happen.

so 2 months ago (November) after reading soo much about pcos i decided i give up. and decided to work on myself first before trying for my baby again, Took birth control for a month in November, did some cleansing with some teas i was recommended to clean myself 🤷‍♀️ after that on December I took phentermine and lost 15-16lb, I was going to the gym, Reading and manifesting.

I started having a few symptoms very early, 2 weeks before my missed period. I was supposed to get my period on January 2nd , it didn’t come so i took a test and i got my positive! i am over the moon! Anyways long story short.. My husband is sure it happened because we were not stressing about it and because i lost some weight and i agree with him to be honest i used to stress him out as well by saying “We need to have sex today, Take ur vitamins, Do this, Do that” He was stressed and i was too.. I know it’s soo hard to Hear “You need to relax and it will happen” i know trust me i got that Sooo many times and i just wanted to cuss people out. Because WHAT DO THEY KNOW!

My intake about this is Check ur vitamin D levels. 🤷‍♀️ i would have NEVER thought apparently it’s linked to infertility Also! i was taking Ovasitol (recommended by fertility doctor), I still have “Normal periods” they are usually 30-31 days so i didn’t see any difference with ovasitol, But per my doctor i wasn’t ovulating every month.

Pleasee if you need someone to talk to. Let me know! I would LOVE to hear you out.

I went to church today and Apologized to god for being mad at him after my miscarriage and to THANK HIM for this new Opportunity and to pray for a healthy 9months and a lifetime to hold on to my baby. I feel so much in peace

LADIES GOOD LUCK!!! THIS IS OUR YEAR! Manifest it! And Believe it. Act like it’s already happening.