MY BF AND I ARE TRYING TO MOVE IN TOGETHER

AnImaginaryParadox

okay, so please dont judge me, but my bf(18) and I(17) are trying to move in together after highschool. Hopefully in maybe a year or two if we're financially stable. We've known/been in love with each other for 4 years, even tho we had a rocky start, our relationship is stronger than ever and I can confidently confirm that he's the one that I want to be with.

However, I'm more afraid of what my family will think because they're incredibly religious and we're both the physical embodiment of everything they don't like. They don't even know we're together, because ik they wouldn't approve bc of their personal bias. As well as me being afraid that this will ruin everything and more irrational anxieties. I'm so excited to do it but stress over everything way too much. I feel like him and I are ready and we're both on the exact same page about everything in life and I feel like we can make it. I just feel like my personal life and the societal standards of a relationship are against us. I know we're young, but I have this intense gut feeling that we're gonna make it and be together, ya know? I just feel like my whole life I was made to question things that didn't align with the majority's beliefs...