Scared of relationship

Menthana

I’m so scared of relationship and I don’t know why? But when I turned 6 years old my uncle beat my cousin because he saw her kissing 😽 somebody and I was so scared 😟 until I run out the house and went to my other uncle ‘s house 🏠 they asked me what wrong while I was shaking, now I’m almost 18 and I can’t even feel anything about relationship stuff or having crush on somebody it’s really hard for me to forget about what happened that day. The fun part two weeks ago one guy came asking for my hand marriage and I was chocked after seeing him with his family in our house and I totally said “No” my parents yelled at me by asking “ girl what wrong with you” I have never seen my parents this angry for the past 11 years and half 🤣🤣 please I need help with that. I think I’m losing it, I can have friends that I will last with them for 2 weeks if I heard them talking about having crush on some boys at school and it’s makes me very scared and feel like somebody is punching my heart ♥️ for not feeling anything😭🤣 please I need know if something is wrong with me or not