New goals

Ley

In high school I used to cook a lot, but it was mainly for my little siblings ( I was raising them for a while). I stopped as soon as my parents got their shit together and I started going to college. Now I’m making more of an effort to cook again. My fiancé and I mainly get fast food, but it’s been something I’ve been dreading and I wanted to make more of an effort towards healthier options and trying to get away from fast food. I’m anemic as it is and it’s starting to get bad, so changing my lifestyle would be the best because the iron pills and other supplements only do so much for me.

This was the first meal I cooked out of memory that wasn’t anything quick (like ramen or cereal). It tasted so good and I forgot how much I love to cook. I wrote down my recipes in a real old journal that I’m going to be using to cook more stuff, but does anyone have any recipes I could try out too? I would love to try anything you lovely ladies have made. I can share my recipes if anyone’s interested, too.

Here’s the first meal I made me, my fiancé, and brother. Sweet sriracha wings with sesame and white rice. May look plain, but it’s a step in the right direction for me.