Potty training my puppy

Chef Cara • Currently cook for a fine dining restaurant in Traverse City. Single, 29, chef, would love to be a mom someday.

I'm a first time dog mom and I have a mini husky. Half American eskimo and half Siberian. He is 10 weeks old. I love him so much. It'll be 2 weeks on Friday since I've had him. I know potty training is a lot of work and it takes time. I'm being patient but I am getting frustrated as we make so much progress but yesterday and today he keeps using it inside the house. I understand they are puppies and they will have accidents but yesterday and today he used it 3 times inside. He also goes to the gym with me and he uses it before we go inside and still finds a way to use it inside. It's only happened twice since he's been going but still.

We go outside frequently every 20-30 minutes when I'm not working. I work for Shipt so I am self employed and work when I want to. Since I only live 10 mins from the store, I've been doing every other hour for work and going home in between to let him out to use the bathroom and to play. When I get home we play outside for a long time. I reward him with treats and also praise. He was running to the door when he had to go but he's not doing it anymore. He'll whine and I'll take him outside. I also keep an eye on him when we're playing inside because he'll start to squat or when he poops he sniffs in a circle to find a spot and it looks like he's doing the same thing inside so I'll grab him and take him out.

At night we go to bed at 9pm and wake up at 11pm, 2am, 4am and 6am to go outside. He uses it every single time and his crate is always dry except for last night and a little this morning. I also take him out right before I leave to shop an order. I thought we were making progress as he went several days without an accident. We had a consultation with a local trainer over a week ago and he can't get in until he is 5 months after he has all of his puppy shots. I've also been researching online and watching videos of how to potty train but I would like to also hear personal experiences and maybe I can learn a lot.

I guess my question is what am I doing wrong? Why is he using the bathroom in the house and in his crate? Could it be his separation anxiety?

A pic of my baby