FET lining check: what thickness do you need?

Jancy • TTC since Jan 2019: I ectopic, I MC, 1 chemical, two retrievals, 9 (!) embryos on ice and one successfully implanted and due 10/8!

Hi all!

I just had my 5-days prior lining check for my first frozen transfer scheduled Weds 1/20 and it was only 6.8 😞

I know you want at least 7 or 8 for the actual day of transfer...is it ok for it to be thinner 5 days before? Has anyone had that experience and had good luck?

I’m sure the nurse will call later today; I just saw the results online and was pretty disappointed/anxious about the transfer happening and working.

Thanks all!!

Update 1/16: so funny story - my nurse called at noon yesterday to confirm that my lining was too thin and they were going to push me out 3 days and monitor again Monday. THEN at 5pm my doctor called and said she took a second, close review of the US images and she thinks the tech measured it wrong and that my lining was actually 8mm and the layers were perfect so everything is on the original schedule and I should start PIO. ROLLERCOASTER! It stressed me out so much that it was thin, and then it was like: just kidding! Wild.