Seeking feedback

Ali

Fair warning: this may be a long post.

Quick history on me: TTC for over 3 years. Originally told unexplained infertility but later told I have PCOS and silent endometriosis. We've done 3 medicated timed intercourse rounds (resulted in one chemical), 1 failed fresh transfer, and 1 failed frozen transfer. Recently did PGT testing on my last two egg retrievals resulting in 2 normal embryos. Did a frozen transfer on 12/10 which ultimately ended in an ectopic with emergency surgery on 1/7 to remove the pregnancy and ruptured tube and they found endometriosis which was also removed.

I've had a follow up with my doctor who said everything looks good with the bloodwork and she thinks the silent endo may have been impacting our chances. She did a saline ultrasound and everything looked great. I have a virtual follow up appt with the surgeon on Thursday but everything seems to be healing well. My doc has talked with the surgeon and said I'm clear to start another FET transfer when I get my next period.

As we've had a ton of bad luck throughout this process, I'm terrified of our last embryo not taking or worse, resulting in another ectopic and losing any chance of ever conceiving naturally. We don't have any retrievals left with our insurance so if we chose to do one it would be completely out of pocket and really expensive.

I asked my doctor about additional testing and she said we've done pretty much all we can do except see a reproductive immunologist and even that isn't proven and won't significantly increase our odds. Its also not covered by insuranc, crazy expensive, and has an extensive waiting list.

Doc seems pretty confident that this next round will be successful and while I'm pretty sure I've made my mind up to go forward with it but would love some feedback. Any feedback, success stories, reservations, etc.

Thanks in advance ❤