Such a long wait...

I'll make this post anonymous due to some people being very judgemental. We just got our positive pregnancy test (3rd pregnancy this year) we found out during our first pregnancy we were both carriers of a genetic disease and decided to terminate. The odds are 25% chance the baby will have it and 75% chance the baby will be ok so we gave it another shot an sadly the baby had it again. This will be our last time trying naturally if the baby has it again we will do <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>/PGD im praying this baby will be ok because the financial burden of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> is insane of course we will find a way to make it work but it will be hard. I can't have a CVS done till 11 weeks and then wait another 2 weeks for results. This may be the longest 2+months of my life.