Do you tip Walmart grocery delivery?

So I was thinking of signing up for Walmart+ the service is $98 a year. The main reason I was considering the service is for the free grocery delivery on $35 and up orders. We are trying to limit our exposure to the public because of Covid. Also I don’t drive for medical reasons so my husband always has to come with me to the grocery store so this will take a lot of responsibility off of him that I wish I could do for myself but can’t. We are not rich by any means so we have to budget to buy enough grocery’s for the month. Each order will easily be $200 2 to 3 times a month. We are less than a 10 minute drive from Walmart. So are you supposed to tip the delivery drivers? Don’t get me wrong I am all for tipping but if it’s supposed to be 20% of your order and each order is $200 that would be $40 each time. So I would estimate $120 in tips a month on top of the $98 a year for the service. At that rate it would not be worth it anymore.

I know Walmart curbside pickup is not allowed to except tips so I was wondering if it’s the same for delivery drivers or are you expected to tip?