Kinda long but need advice

Ashley

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years . I love him a lot but lately I just haven’t felt the same anymore bc he just makes me feel like he doesn’t care about me . He acts like as a girlfriends it’s my job to make him food and all that dumb shit I drive him around all the time bc he doesn’t have a car and he doesn’t appreciate anything I do for him attests doesn’t show it . He gets mad at me over the littlest shit and instead of talking to me Ab it he leaves my house with no explanation. I lost my virginity to him and now that he’s being an asshole it makes me want to leave and see what else is out there . I just don’t leave bc he would tell me if I got with someone else he wouldn’t take me back and it would bother me knowing he’s hooking up with other people . The past 3 days I’ve just been thinking Ab talking to other guys . I asked him for a break the other day and his response was to just give him his books for school when they delivered to my house . He didn’t even give a fuck. Idk what to do anymore and I really need someone to talk to about this because I’ve been so stressed I have a rlly bad panic attack disorder. Which he knows about . He also knows certain situations and arguments trigger me and sometimes acts like he doesn’t care . I just wish he acknowledged how much I do for him driving him to work picking him up always making sure he has food doing his laundry ... like why can’t he get me a gift without me asking or just cuddle with me .. I have to ask for attention . Idk what to do