boyfriend liking pictures?!!

okay.. so normally my bf doesn’t interact at all with my tweets unless it’s like something stupid (and even that’s rare) but my pictures? no. pictures of us? no. he’ll express to me how he likes it but won’t interact with it at all and i now recently switched my account to private and now he’s liking mainly everything?? so i’m a bit confused like is it solely because he doesn’t want my pictures popping up on his friends feed?? is he hiding me ? (which i sometimes i think because he doesn’t post me at all in the slightest ways but that’s whatever) like i’m so confused about it and i wanna ask him because i’m genuinely curious as to why but like ?? i dont want him to get upset with me for bringing up something that isn’t really anything

(also if u don’t have twitter,, if the account is private it literally hides everything from people who do not follow you. even if you like a tweet of an account that doesn’t follow you back,, they can see someone liked it but it will not show your name/acc. therefore if he likes my tweets no one will be able to see that he liked my tweet off his account)