Relationship getting boring?

Yesterday was mine and my bfs six month anniversary, I’ve been very irritable with him lately and I think I’ve finally come to terms with why.

Our relationship is boring me.

This is the first guy I’ve dated in five years, I have a five year old from a previous relationship and he treats him as if he were his own child. We also already live together (I lived nine hours away so we felt it would be easier to continue a relationship if I was here rather than nine hours away.)

I do really love him and care about him. He’s so sweet and does anything and everything to make sure me and my child are taken care of but I’m just bored. We don’t really go out and do things together, we almost never have time alone because we have a child with us. The last few times we’ve had sex I’ve noticed that even that has become boring to me. I want to talk to him about it but I don’t want to hurt his feelings because he really hasn’t done anything wrong.

It’s just getting stale and I don’t like it, I want to be with him but I don’t know what changes we could make to fix it.