TTC help whom to see

Hey guys , I’ve been ttc since 10 months and have been pregnant once on 4th month which was blighted ovum. Since then again it’s 6 months trying.

I want to see a doc I’m being impatient. Which kind of doc I should see ? The ob gyn or FP or GP or RE or fertility clinic? Any lead would help.