NEW MOM

Dime

HEY Moms I’m Mikayla I just found out 4 days ago that I am pregnant and I am 17. My boyfriend is excited and I am scared asf! I’m afraid that I won’t be a good mom, or that I’ll do something wrong and it’ll fuck up my baby’s life; my boyfriend is trying to take all the stress off of me. He told me to pick an apartment I like and he’d put all the money down and we actually signed a lease today. He’s been giving me massages randomly and has even drove 45 mins just to bring me veggie fried rice from Benihana’s. I’m happy that my baby will have an amazing father but I can’t stop this voice in the back of my head telling me he’s gonna cheat on me once I’m all big and fat or after I drop this baby. I don’t know it’s just a gut feeling I can’t get rid of and usually my gut is never wrong. I mean it was my gut feeling that told me I was pregnant I had no symptoms and I’m very early in pregnancy so early I can’t even get an ultrasound yet. IT WOULD BE AMAZING TO HAVE SOME MOM FRIENDS so hmu if u wanna be ☺️ textnow#612-615-7588 sc:bunnyboo1413151 Ig: dime.k.king_