Sandi • Boy mom x3 💙💛

Hi! I’m new here 👋🏼 so to start, I’m Sandi Im 27 years old and a sahm to two boys (7 and 4). I am currently 19 weeks pregnant to my third boy and at my 16 week scan, i was told my baby boy had two soft markers on his u/s scan. Absent nasal bone + bright spot on his heart. Just recently, it was confirmed via genetics blood test that my dude has a 74% chance of having downs. Devastated at first, I decided to not do the amnio just bc the first test was stressful enough and I made the decision to continue with my pregnancy anyways. So now just hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. I avoided this group for a while I guess bc I just couldn’t accept it but i am glad that I put that behind me and this group has given me a whole new perspective and hope. I am also relieved and surprised from all the love and support I have received from friends and family. At this point, my husband and I are just excited to meet our baby boy, Raiden. And we look forward to this new journey with our boys. I have enjoyed seeing all of y’all’s little baby’s on here and seeing their progress. It’s truly encouraging. And to whoever made this group, thank you 🙏🏼 it’s nice to meet you all.

Here’s my bub 💙