What should I do

Daddy

Me and my girlfriend been together for almost 4 years I just turned 19 and she’s is 21 long story short I cheated on her last year February and I honestly regret it anyways she was always on birth control almost all the relationship but when I cheated she stop taking them which I understand but she never told me she stop taking them and she got pregnant and I thought me and her was on the same page she told me and honestly I told her to get and abortion I know I sound like an asshole but at this time I was still 18 and just got some freedom but I didn’t want to be one of those boyfriends that force her to get an abortion that would eat me up inside but I wanted to come to an agreement her and I but I keep trying to talk to her but she would cry or just not talk to me she is due in 3 weeks and I don’t know what to do she moved in with me and all I hear is about the baby tbh I been doing smoking more and just getting high more often idk I am probably depressed this is not how I wanted my life to go tbh I get most excited when I get to smoke