My step children’s mother.

I have two step children, my step son is 1.5 years old and my step daughter is 3 years old. How we have it worked out is we get them for a week starting Tuesdays and then the following Tuesday she gets them when she gets off work and then she drops them back off at 7am when she goes to work and I watch them Tuesday-Saturday for her and then she’s off Sunday and Monday and then we get them back Tuesday for our week. During her weeks, once or twice a week she drops them off and when I change their diaper they’ll have poop on their butt, my step son will have dry poop around his balls and sometimes around his penis, my step daughter will have poop in her vagina. Yesterday she dropped them off and I changed their diapers and both of them had poop on them still and my step daughter had poop in her vagina again but this time when I opened her legs to wipe she had a faint bad smell. I tell my husband and he is mad about it but anytime you say anything to his ex wife she gets mad and goes on and on how everyone thinks she’s a bad mother and all this and that. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t wash them either the two nights she has them for the whole day cause I wash them Tuesday-Saturday but when I get them back from being with her their hair will smell like pee and they’ll have dirt and food on their necks and faces and hands still.

She was very mean to my husband when they were married, and for whatever reason he still to this day won’t really stand up to her. And I feel even know I’m their step mom (which she hates they have a step mom cause she’s the only one allowed to be their mom and be called mom and she really hates that they call me momma too) that I don’t have the right to say anything to her about wiping her own kids private areas all the way clean and not half way do it and leave shit on them.

I don’t really have anything against her and if she would get over the fact that me and him are together now, then we could actually be friends cause we get along together when we text about the kids or when she drops them off and picks them up we always have a conversation about what’s going on with her work or with family or whatever comes up.