My Wacky grandma

T.L

So I just had a baby and I’ve been holding off on letting my grandma see her cause she’s a little wacky. I love her to death but she’s really rough, and i spoke about this matter with my husband and he feels too that we should wait a little longer for my baby to see her. Basically she will go crazy kissing her but I remember even as a little girl I would cry cause of how much it hurt. I’m not exaggerating . Just to give you perspective she has a pet bird that she does the same thing too and one day I kid you not the way she was squeezing and kissing it I thought it’s eyes were gonna pop out it’s head . I feel bad and also cause I just told her I’m gonna come soon with the baby, but now I kinda regret telling her.

I would talk to her if it were that easy . I can’t even get her and no one else that when I’m at work I can’t answer the phone. I’m not making this go make a disrespectful post about my grandma I just don’t what what to do , and talking to her will accomplish nothing she does whatever she wants.