I’m writing a book and need input from as many people as possible who don’t already know me. 😬

Hey y’all! These Questions are mostly related to the Christian faith, but feel free to answer any of the questions even if that’s not something you’re into! I want to hear from any and everyone! Just please be respectful. ❤️ I’m writing a book on spiritual awakening in God, marriage restoration, and faith (to sum it up) and I just need some input from as many strangers as I can on a few questions. If you have time, answer any of them that jump out at you. You can answer one or all, I don’t mind. Any input helps! I won’t use your name, it’s mostly for a “background knowledge poll” type situation, but it’s not really something a poll on here would help with. None of them are from a judgmental place so please don’t feel that way. If you knew my entire story, you would understand so much more. I didn’t want to use my name because some of y’all on here already know my situation and I didn’t want that to cloud the integrity of your response. Thanks so much!!

1. If your spouse left you, then admitted they cheated on you more than once, would you still want your marriage? (Please elaborate on the answer if you can)

- 1a. If all of this were true, but also it was happening at the worst possible time (ie. after the birth of a child, after a significant death in the family, after the loss or change of a job, etc.)

2. Have you ever cried out to God in times of complete despair and brokenness and had him actually answer right then and there?

- 2a. If he didn’t answer, did that send you further into despair?

- 2b. If he did, how did he answer you?

3. If you were ever living a pre-Christian life, looking back, did you think you actually knew God then?

- 3a. What sorts of things would have “woken you up” to God back in those times?

4. Have you ever attempted to use prayer as an actual weapon (or tried to) to fight something like illness, financial problems, marital issues, etc., even if it didn’t really work?

-4a. If it worked, was it sudden or gradual?

-4b. If it didn’t work, did it discourage you from trying again?

5. Do you think you could have blind faith enough to “believe for” something against all odds and against what everyone else is saying and showing is impossible?

-5a. If nothing, what do you think it would take for you have that kind of faith? Like, what would you need from God to expand that faith?

These are all of the questions I have right now. I’m going to post it on another group too and hopefully get a few answers. Thank y’all for participating!! ❤️