It shows he’s looked at my page. Is he just snooping or just likes the content I post?

I started talking to his guy online about a year ago and we never went through with meeting up. Covid happened but we still follow each other. We stopped talking online during the summer but he watches almost all of my stories. I have a public figure page so he’s always at the top of that list on my story. When I press on the arrow button for sending post to someone else, he’s usually always at the top. There’s even people I follow back that I’ve never messaged and haven’t checked their page in literally 3 years. Those people will pop up here and there. For literally a year he’s been on the top of that list too. I only ask because he hasn’t liked a single post of mine for over a year, he has a new gf, and I’m like ok he clearly doesn’t like me as if he did, he would’ve made an effort/made me his. He doesn’t like any of my posts, he doesn’t message me, but he likes my stuff enough to watch my stories and possibly view my posts? I’m just confused as I liked him and he told me he just wanted to be single at the time

Vote below to see results!