I want to punch my husband in the throat!

💜💞

Rant!!! I stopped smoking mj when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I were both smokers. I stopped smoking tobacco and solely smoked mj, while my husband smoked both! He still smokes both but stopped for awhile way before I found out I was pregnant. He picked it back up before I found out I was pregnant and now that I am 19w, I have been telling him he needs to cut the shit especially because I don't want to be dealing with a newborn with him and his nicotine withdraws! I don't have time to deal with a newborn, my hormonal moods, him changing shirts, washing his hands or taking smoke breaks while we are getting in the swing of a routine with baby, or his attitude and blaming me for bitching at him when every time I mention it he completely agrees! Just stop the shit!! I hate him right now because I can see me being blamed for his mood when he tries to stop right before baby is here! Last minute! I could bash his face right now I'm so pissed! This is his 3rd child and he has NO clue what it takes to deal with a newborn as he wasn't with his oldest daughter mother and had a seizure when I had our daughter in a whole different state. I know what I'm talking about and he thinks he has shit all figured out! Dumbass!